Post-wedding getaway must something that every newlywed expects for. One of the biggest challenges is to find out the best honeymoon travel destination. There are many places to go. However, it is not only about the place. There are many things to be included into consideration such as budget limit, duration, as well as personal preference. Like it or not, newlywed is prone to argue here and there. Basically, you and your partner are different person with different interest and preference. Discussing honeymoon travel plan can be a hassle if you act hostile to each other. However, if you can compromise everything in peace then the plan can be easily made.
Choices of honeymoon travel destination
Choosing the best destination is one of the most challenging processes in making honeymoon travel. There are many places in the world that can fit for newlywed to spend their post-wedding getaway together. Most couples like to travel overseas for their honeymoon moment. If you consider the same thing, here are best places for post-wedding getaway all over the world:
- Bali, Indonesia – This is a place called Isle of Gods. If you know the movie Eat, Pray, Love, you will also recognize this living paradise. Bali is a beautiful island located in Indonesia with all its glory. Aside from enjoying your time around the beach, you and your partner can also visit ancient temples or enjoy the sunset view from the cliff. Enjoy your dinner near the beach to spice up your honeymoon moment. If you are white sand beach enthusiast, don’t forget to visit Nusa Dua coastline.
- Paris, France – Paris is at the top list of honeymoon travel destination. Paris has its romantic magnet for all couples all around the world. Everything about Paris is intriguing and draws people to become romantic hopeless creatures. The Eiffel Tower is a must visit spot for your honeymoon. You can also tie a ribbon in on the Pont des Art Bridge to commemorate your marriage.
- Venice, Italy – Same case as Paris, Venice has become one of the most popular honeymoon destinations for a very long time. The warm vibe only makes newlyweds more comfortable during their honeymoon. During your honeymoon in Venice, you must try a gondola ride through the Grand Canal. You will pass some historic buildings along the ride. Strolling around Piazza San Mario is also not a bad idea.
- Cape Town, South Africa – Who says if Africa is not a great destination for those who are seeking for romantic moment? This is absolutely the perfect place for honeymoon travel because you can enjoy many things such as glamorous beaches, raw beauty of the landscapes, as well as world’s most tasty wine. Not to mention the safari is claimed as the world’s best one.
- Santorini, Greece – Greece is also a popular honeymoon travel destination. Peaceful vibe is what people love the most from this place. Not to mention pristine villas and cliff-side view are hard to skip. You can also enjoy the red and black beaches and visit ancient sites during your honeymoon.