South Korea has claimed themselves as one of the most influential countries especially due to the Kpop sensation. However, South Korea is not only famous for its entertainment business but also for their attractive sites which have drawn lots of tourist from local and international. There are lots of great places to visit in South Korea. Therefore, if you have a plan to visit this lovely country anytime soon then you’d better prepare and decide which sites you want to visit during your trip since there are many of them.
Places to visit in South Korea during your trip
- Seopjikoji is located in Jeju Island. It is the best site for those who are looking for serene and romantic place. The promontory on the coast along with yellow rape attracts every eyes. The colorful environment is just a charm you can’t resist once you land your feet on this famous island.
- Yong-san River is also a favorite site for tourist, even for the locals. South Korea is famous for its Han River but Yoong-san River also has its own beauty to appreciate. The 132 kilometer in length cycle path is just mesmerizing. It stretches from Damyang to Mokpo. Have a peaceful walk along the path will just bring serenity to your trip.
- Haeundae Beach is located in the southern port city of Busan, of the largest cities in South Korea. This is one of the most favorite beaches which are always flocked with visitors. You can enjoy Polar Bear festival which is always held in January. The number of participants in this festival keeps increasing by year.
- Namsan Seoul Tower is the most favorite places to visit in South Korea especially for youngster. It is actually a communication and observation tower which is located on Mt. Namsan. This tower is famous even to international tourists because it’s often mentioned in many Kdramas. The attraction is when you see the panoramic views from the top.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace is also a must visit place is South Korea you can’t be missed. It is located in the northern side of South Korea and is called Northern Palace. The building in this palace is still traditional and original. You can even visit the museum inside the palace to take a better look at historical sides of South Korea.
- Gwangjang Market is a heaven for foodies. In this market, you will be able to taste lots of Korean street foods you’ve been craving for. Various foods you can try are bibimbap, bindaetteok, sundae, gimbap, tteobokki, and many more.
- Noryangjin Fish Market is another attraction you can find in South Korea. This is a market specialized in seafood variety such as octopus, snow crab, abalone, and many more. If you crave for fresh seafood then this is the best place to go. You can buy your favorite seafood and bring them to the restaurant located just on the first floor in the market to be cooked. No wonder this is one of the best places to visit in South Korea.