Bangkok is a capital city of Thailand, one of the most famous countries in South-East Asia. This country is full of charms due its diversity in cultures as well as tourism potentials. If you are planning to visit this country or specifically the capital city, you need travel tips to Bangkok beforehand.
When you step in Thailand, the first place you reach is Bangkok, the main city and the highlight of Thailand’s charm. Thus, you might as well try to explore Bangkok first before running down all the districts over the country.
There are many things you can enjoy from Bangkok. And here are simple guides for you to travel in Bangkok:
- Bangkok is accessible to almost all type of transport. If you travel by plane, you will arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport. If you want to go directly to the town, just take Express train since it is the fastest way to reach there. Taxi is also available to help you reach your destination. However, it is recommended that you avoid rush hour because then the traffic is quite unbearable.
- Bangkok is a home to large population or about 10 million souls are occupied the city. However, you don’t have to worry because you will have some fun exploring the town. There are many attractions you can enjoy throughout your trip. Recommended places to visit are Chinatown located in the south, Dusit located in the north side, or Chao Praya River located on the east. Pick your own destination by the available transport.
- Next travel tips to Bangkok is to not miss to explore the tow by taking traditional transport called tuk-tuks. It is a motorized three-wheelers perfect for slow travelling. However, you will need to negotiate the fare so you pay for reasonable price. Use your strategy to get the best price even though you are a total tourist. However, you can also take other transports such as SkyTrain or MRT for faster journey.
- As for the accommodation, you have many options to choose. You can stay at four stars hotel or humble hotel. Just pick the one that suit your budget but still provides you the best room with great facility and services.
- There are many things you can do during your trip in Bangkok. You can take a view of Bangkok’s skyscrapers from Buddhist temple. Besides, you will also get other views from this spot such as canals, and other temples. It is recommended to visit this spot in the morning.
- It is incomplete trip if you visit Bangkok without having Tom Yum as your highlight meal. This is certainly one of the most original foods of Thailand you shouldn’t miss. Have this yummy food for lunch to indulge your appetite.
- As a city full of cultural values, you should visit the famous National Museum which exhibits Thai antiques, archaeological finds, as well as religious sculptures. There are also oil paintings by the King that will make you awe them instantly. Travel tips to Bangkok certainly will help you find perfect aim to experience.